Wednesday 2 November 2011

WIP Wednesday - Bit late today

Nearly missed it today. Well I've been working on the blanket but didn't get it finished for Halloween but hopefully will have it nearly there by Friday (I keep saying that but one week it will be true). I've started sewing the layers together I need to do the binding and I might do some free-motion sewing on it at a later date but at least it will be usable till I get round to that.


The second thing I've been working on this week is the Zen jacket for the G+ CAL. I finally got the yarn to start it as I realised I didn't have enough of the yarn I was going to use and couldn't get anymore of it so had to have a rethink.


I haven't worked on my rippled wrap shawl at all this week so no progress there.

For more WIP posts please see Tami's Blog

1 comment:

  1. The blanket is looking great - hope it doesn't take too long to finish :)

    ReplyDelete